Monday, February 6, 2012

Getting Started with A.I.A. Game

Just had my first class with Andre and I’m excited to get to learn all things game design.  Right now, we’re going to work on my game idea for Angelic Intelligence Agency. I started this project two years ago and have a full game document that will need to be updated. I’ve also worked on the first level, “Wrath”, which I will work on this quarter.

 I’m going to work on a presentation for A.I.A. and include a section about what I am hoping to do within 10 weeks time.

 •Pitch/Promote game idea
 •few slides of info on prototype, list people I might have to help me
 •be realistic with time allotted

We’ll create the prototype in UDK.

I’m also going to re-evaluate my level design for Wrath and compare it with the notes that Andre gave me during the lecture and see what changes need to be made.

Next week, Week 2, we’re going to make a Paper Prototype and I’ll bring a bunch of things:

 •Props
 •Poster board (maybe)
 •Dice
 •Playing Cards
 •Character Pieces
 •Etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment